- There is excellent canoeing on the Dordogne or Vézère rivers. There are many starting points where you can rent a canoe for a long or short trip.
- Gabares: these are boats with a flat bottom which were formerly used for sailing on the Dordogne. You can make a trip of about an hour on the Dordogne river.
Every day or evening there is a market nearby. The best markets can be found in Sarlat. On Wednesday there is a market in Sarlat with regional products such as truffles cheeses, sausages, vegetables, etc… All day Saturday, there is a big market in Sarlat with all sorts of items such as clothing, fruit, watches, etc…
In the immediate vicinity of “Les Trois Collines” there are more than 100 official signposted trails for both beginners and experienced hikers. Maps of these tours can be borrowed from us.
Nearby there are four golf courses (one 9-hole and three 18-hole).
- Saint-Germain-de-Belvès: 18-hole golfclub ‘Lolivarie’ (www.lolivariegolfclub.com)
- Siorac en Périgord: 9-hole golfclub ‘Golf de la Forge’ (www.golfdelaforge.fr)
- Lachapelle-Auzac: 18-hole golfclub ‘Souillac’ (www.souillaccountryclub.com)
- Marsac sur l’Isle: 18-hole golfclub ‘Périgueux’ (www.golfdeperigueux.com)
Additional activities nearby
- horse riding
- wine route in the vicinity of Bergerac (distanced approximately 70 km)
- cabanas: houses and huts made entirely (walls / roof ) of drystone
- museums: for example the Walnut Museum in Castelnaud
- prehistoric parks and places such as La Roque Saint-Christophe
- biking: rental bikes can be delivered at our B&B by Bike Bus (www.bike-bus.com)
- hot air balloon flights